GOWENS MUSIC: Gospel music for children
Gowens Music & Skits: Now Available Online!
Children can learn music just by listening to the radio or TV or others. They don't NEED us to learn songs! But, just because children are ABLE to sing a song, doesn't necessarily mean that they SHOULD. (Parents, be mindful of what music YOU listen to!)
Our children need us to guide them to APPROPRIATE songs. So, it is important that the music you choose for your children is:
(2) scripture based,
(3) in keys that are appropriate for children's voices, and
(4) that are about Biblical concepts that the children can understand.
It is just as important to
(1) know your children's voices,
(2) know your musician's capabilities,
(3) and prayerfully choose music that is appropriate for them and for your church family.
Our children don't have to sing something from the top 40 in gospel music! Those songs are for adults! God has a "remnant" who are creating music for His children.
This website will link
you to some AWESOME
composers who have been called to write for the children.
Support them! Use their music to bless your children, your church, and YOU!